Database Designer for MySQL: easy CASE tool
Powerful MySQL-oriented database structure modeling, generation and modification.
Database Designer for MySQL is a handy tool with intuitive interface
that allows you to build a clear and effective database structure visually,
see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them,
views, stored procedures within your database.
Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server,
modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram.
The product is specially developed for MySQL database and takes into account its features.
- Draw the Database:
Place objects that would be in your database on a diagram, a virtual sheet of paper.
See and realize the structure of your database and its objects: tables, views, stored procedures, functions
and relationships between them. Construct tables, indexes, columns.
You can make use of already existing databases by reverse engineering them.
- Easy Database Creation and Maintenance
- With database designer you can quickly create a ready-to-use MySQL database
with a few clicks, and then keeping its structure up-to-date by synchronizing it
with the changes you made to visual diagram.
Simply change the diagram Designer will generate complex
SQL statement for database modification that keep data safe for you.
Moreover, you can synchronize several databases to the state of your diagram.
- Documentation: Printing, Generating Graphics and Reports
Generate powerful reports that describe all the database objects within your diagram.
You can additionaly export graphical representation of diagram to EMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and other popular formats or
print the diagram out on multiple pages.
Our Database Designer for MySQL makes the process of database creation
clear and simplifies maintenance of the databases. All the operations are being
performed in a fast, handy and intuitive interface.
The product designed for popular MySQL database server
and takes into account all its features including:
- MySQL's extensions of SQL syntax;
- all MySQL types of the tables: MyISAM, ISAM, InnoDB, BDB (Berkeley DB), ...
- MySQL references;
- stored procedures and functions;
- all MySQL field types (including MySQL ENUM and SET fields)...
MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL allows to construct your database in easy-to-understand visual environment by working with graphical representation of tables, columns, relations and so on.
This product allows to extract tables, attributes, relationships, indexes and other objects
from existing databases including MySQL, Microsoft Access and
Sybase ASE/ASA, Oracle, Informix, MSSQL, DB2, DBF and many others
that accessible through OLEDB or ODBC and import (reverse engineer) them into your diagram.
Finally you will get Physical Entity Relationship Model (ER Model) that can be exported in SQL script, or directly built on working MySQL database server.
After your database model/diagram is modified, you can synchronize existing MySQL database with it.
Price starts from $124.95.
- All modern MySQL versions are supported (3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x);
- Support for views, stored procedures, functions and triggers;
- Support for logical domains;
- A direct connection to MySQL: any intermediates are not required (ODBC, ADO/OLEDB, etc.);
- Reverse engineering of MySQL databases;
- Reverse engineering of multiple data sources through ADO/OLEDB;
- Multi-document interface;
- SQL scripts editing and executing;
- Ability to check diagram correctness;
- Easy diagram objects location and modification;
- Full customization of diagram and objects appearance;
- Fast, easy graphics manipulation;
- Diagram reporting;
- Exporting diagram to various graphical formats (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, and EMF);
- Database synchronization by SQL script;
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) editor;
- Database generation;
- Database Connections Manager;
- Object browser for entities, relationships, attributes and domains;
This maintenance release is intended to solve some minor problems with registration system and several bugs.
This release introduces support for one of the most long-awaited functionality - MySQL Spatial types!
Improved and enhanced long awaited release is available. It introduces internal and architectural improvements. New compiler used as well as new exception tracer implemented. Some little changes and bug fixes are present as well.
This release does not introduce any new functionality. A huge amount of internal and architecture tasks were done instead. New compiler version used as well as new exception tracer implemented. Some little changes, not worthy of mention, are also present.
Completely new Database Designer for MySQL 2.0 with a lot of new features!
More news ›
Using MicroOLAP Database Designer is a very pleasant experience. With this tool it has become very convenient for our company to design and update databases across servers. Bundled with DBACentral for MySQL gives us both flexibility and simplicity to design and edit content and properties. We would hate to go back to the old way of using consoles and simple gui-tools.
The MicroOLAP Database Designer
has been, in our company, the standard tool
to create and modify Databases based on MySQL. All its features are very
useful, we can design the entity relation diagram for new Databases, import
current Databases, synchronize them, generate the documentation, export the
diagram to JPG or EML images to be printed, etc.