Database Designer for MSSQL
Database structure modeling, generation and modification focused on MSSQL
Database Designer for MSSQL is an easy CASE tool with intuitive graphical interface allowing you to build a clear and effective database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures, functions, programability objects and other objects. Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements.
- Database Representation
- Place objects of your database on a diagram, a virtual sheet of paper. See and realize the structure of your database and its objects: tables, views, stored procedures, functions and relationships between them. Construct schemas, domains, tables, indexes, columns and triggers.
You can import already existing databases to a diagram by reverse engineering.
- Easy Database Generation and Maintenance
- With the database designer you can quickly create a ready-to-use MSSQL database with a few clicks, and then keeping its structure up-to-date by synchronizing it with the changes you made to a visual diagram. Simply change the diagram — Designer will generate complex SQL statement for database modification to bring it to the state of diagram keeping data in safe. Moreover, you can synchronize several databases to the state of your diagram.
- Documentation: Printing, Generating Graphics and Reports
- Generate powerful reports that describe all the database objects within your diagram. You can export graphical representation of diagram to EMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and other popular formats or print the diagram out on multiple pages.
Database Designer for MSSQL makes the process of database creation clear and simplifies maintenance of the databases. All the operations performed in a fast, handy and intuitive interface.
The product designed for popular MSSQL database server and takes into account all its features including:
- MSSQL's extensions to SQL and T-SQL syntax;
- MSSQL's support of CLR code.
- stored procedures: T-SQL and CLR procedures;
- functions: scalar, inline table-valued , multistatement table-valued, CLR scalar, CLR table valued functions;
- check, unique and primary key constraints;
- indexes: clustered, nonclustered, unique, primary xml, secondary xml, full-text.
- foreign key references;
- database files and groups;
- table's and viewe's triggers;
- user data types and aliases;
- partition functions;
- partition schemas;
- XML schema collections;
- full-text catalogs;
Support of MSSQL server starting from 2000 and a partial support of MSSQL 2008
The product can extract tables, attributes, relationships, indexes and other objects from existing databases including MSSQL, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase ASE/ASA, Oracle, Informix, MSSQL, DB2, DBF and many others that accessible through OLEDB or ODBC and import (reverse engineer) them into your diagram.
In the end, you'll get a Physical Entity Relationship Model (ER Model) that can be exported in SQL script, or directly executed on working MSSQL database server. After making changes to a diagram, you can synchronize existing MSSQL database with it by using Database Modification tool.
Improved and enhanced long awaited release is available. It introduces internal and architectural improvements. New compiler used as well as new exception tracer implemented. Some little changes and bug fixes are present too.
Support for RAD Studio XE4 and Windows x64 added, support of design time in the Lazarus IDE introduced, several minor improvements and bug fixes.
PostgresDAC v2.9.6 with Delphi XE4 and C++ Builder XE4 support is out!
This release introduces support of design time in the Lazarus IDE as well as fixes critical bug in the BLOB reading under the RAD Studio XE3.
The second Beta fixes several bugs with Reverse Engineering and Modify Database functionalities.
More news ›