Database Designer for MSSQL
Database structure modeling, generation and modification focused on MSSQL
Database Designer for MSSQL is an easy CASE tool with intuitive graphical interface allowing you to build a clear and effective database structure visually, see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between them, views, stored procedures, functions, programability objects and other objects. Then you can easily generate a physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the diagram using fast ALTER statements.
- Database Representation
- Place objects of your database on a diagram, a virtual sheet of paper. See and realize the structure of your database and its objects: tables, views, stored procedures, functions and relationships between them. Construct schemas, domains, tables, indexes, columns and triggers.
You can import already existing databases to a diagram by reverse engineering.
- Easy Database Generation and Maintenance
- With the database designer you can quickly create a ready-to-use MSSQL database with a few clicks, and then keeping its structure up-to-date by synchronizing it with the changes you made to a visual diagram. Simply change the diagram — Designer will generate complex SQL statement for database modification to bring it to the state of diagram keeping data in safe. Moreover, you can synchronize several databases to the state of your diagram.
- Documentation: Printing, Generating Graphics and Reports
- Generate powerful reports that describe all the database objects within your diagram. You can export graphical representation of diagram to EMF, JPEG, PNG, GIF and other popular formats or print the diagram out on multiple pages.
Database Designer for MSSQL makes the process of database creation clear and simplifies maintenance of the databases. All the operations performed in a fast, handy and intuitive interface.
The product designed for popular MSSQL database server and takes into account all its features including:
- MSSQL's extensions to SQL and T-SQL syntax;
- MSSQL's support of CLR code.
- stored procedures: T-SQL and CLR procedures;
- functions: scalar, inline table-valued , multistatement table-valued, CLR scalar, CLR table valued functions;
- check, unique and primary key constraints;
- indexes: clustered, nonclustered, unique, primary xml, secondary xml, full-text.
- foreign key references;
- database files and groups;
- table's and viewe's triggers;
- user data types and aliases;
- partition functions;
- partition schemas;
- XML schema collections;
- full-text catalogs;
Support of MSSQL server starting from 2000 and a partial support of MSSQL 2008
The product can extract tables, attributes, relationships, indexes and other objects from existing databases including MSSQL, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase ASE/ASA, Oracle, Informix, MSSQL, DB2, DBF and many others that accessible through OLEDB or ODBC and import (reverse engineer) them into your diagram.
In the end, you'll get a Physical Entity Relationship Model (ER Model) that can be exported in SQL script, or directly executed on working MSSQL database server. After making changes to a diagram, you can synchronize existing MSSQL database with it by using Database Modification tool.
Support for RAD Studio 10 Seattle added, some incompatibilities of C++ Builder and geometrical types fixed.
Support for RAD Studio 10 Seattle added, support for Android, MacOS & IOS target platforms introduced, several minor bugs fixed.
This maintenance release improves logging facility a lot, and fixes several bugs!
PostgreSQL v9.4.2 support introduced. Support for 9.3.7 and 9.2.11 versions added as well. Some bugs fixed.
This release improves logging facility, adds support for invocation views options, enhances control on views display preferences, fixes some rare bugs.
More news ›