Positions the cursor on the previous record in the dataset.
Call Prior to position the cursor on the previous record in the dataset and make it the
active record. Prior posts any changes to the active record and:
- Sets the Bof and Eof properties to False.
- Fetches the previous record, positions the cursor on it, and makes it the active record.
- Fetches any additional records required for display, such as those needed to fill out a grid
- Sets the Bof property to True if the cursor was already on the first record in
- Broadcasts the record change so that data controls and linked detail sets can update.
|TDataSet uses internal, protected methods to position the database cursor and to fetch
additional records required for display. In TDataSet, these internal methods are abstract.
Descendant classes implement these methods to enable the Last method to work.|