DBX for MySQL
dbExpress driver for MySQL and Delphi/C++Builder
MicroOLAP dbExpress driver for MySQL and Delphi/C++Builder is a standard dbExpress driver that provides fast access to MySQL database servers.
MicroOLAP dbExpress driver for MySQL and Delphi/C++Builder (DBX4MySQL) is an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interfaces for processing queries, without any third-party libraries and intermediate layers like BDE, ADO or ODBC.
As data-access layer thin and simple, dbExpress (and implicitly DBX4MySQL) provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. DBX4MySQL driver is available for Windows as a dynamic-link library.
When you deploy a database application that uses DBX4MySQL, you need only include the driver dll with the Delphi/C++Builder application files you build.
DBX4MySQL driver provides very fast access to MySQL through native MySQL network protocol.
DBX4MySQL driver supports transactions on MySQL server.
DBX4MySQL already works on the core we've developed for DAC for MySQL future 3.x version.
- Does not contain any third-party GPL-licensed components;
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee: you don't need to purchase end-user run-time licenses at all;
- Any MySQL libraries are not requred on a client workstation, even libmysql.dll (which must be licensed on per seat basis for non-GPL commercial applications);
- Access to MySQL server through the native network protocol directly;
- High performance;
- Supports latest versions of MySQL;
- All MySQL data types support;
- Transaction support;
- Complete fields information support;
- Automatic detection for the old/new password algorithm (including the handling of the special 4.1.0 passwords);
- DBX4mySQL supports MySQL servers 5.x, 4.1.x, 4.0.x and 3.23.x;
- DBX4mySQL works with Delphi 2005 Win32, Delphi 7, Delphi 6, C++ Builder 6.
DBX4mySQL does not need the MySQL client library, so the distribution of the driver is limited to dbx4mysql.dll library only.
- Native connection to mySQL, through direct network protocol implementation, royalty free, without any external library;
- MySQL 3.23;
- MySQL 4.0x;
- MySQL 4.1x;
- MySQL 5.x;
- MySQL embedded library support (libmysqld.dll should be obtained from MySQL AB);
- Client library support;
- Automatic client library version detection;
- Automatic password protocol detection including 4.1.0 special implementation;
- Large blobs support;
- Complete mySQL field types support;
- Full transactions support;
- Full metadata support:
- object list: databases, tables, users.
- Compressed protocol support;
- Embeded native SSL support, without any external library.
Critical bugfix, please update your version
This is mostly bugfix release. Please update your previous version.
Critical bugfix, please replace your 22.214.171.124 version with it
Delphi 2006 support - including unicode and int64
Stored procedures support (experimental)
More news ›